Tuesday 10 February 2015

The new year x

Hello lovely facebook friends and a very belated happy new year , christmas seems like ages ago and can't believe that were now in february already and that spring is just around the corner yay !!
I t has been such a busy year so far , the children are growing up fast , my 19yr old son is doing well with his apprenticeship and will soon be qualified as an electrician , my eldest daughter is leaving school this year and will either stay on at six form or go to college and my 8 year old is growing up fast , i often wonder how i will feel when they fly the nest, i love them all being around and i know it will be a difficult phase when they do one by one  
we have kind of settled in the new house,  but we all agree it is too small , but the rent is low and it has done us over the winter where work has been limited for my other half ,and i know in the summer we will miss a garden so i think it is another stepping stone before we move on to a bigger house with a garden and maybe a room where i can make my own to create to my hearts content 
I have this lovely walk near to us which is just heavenly on a morning with our very mad dog bobby

My love for cath kidston is still there but  i'm not keen on some of the new prints , i use a lot of her fabrics for my business which always sell well , here are a few 
lots of lovely cushions and quilts





And new fabric square packs amongst other things
Here are just a few things i am loving right now and are giving me huge amounts of inspiration 





I find these pictures so inspirational and i am loving everything vintage at the moment  



well that's all for now , thank you always for popping by to see me here at my little blog , all my makes are available from my ebay store www.folksy.com/shops/patchworkandlace 
much love Francine xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Your home is very sweet, dreaming place, congratulations, gretings from Warsaw - ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just found your blog thru Mias Landliv. This is a visual feast! I haven't read one word yet, just scrolled down the page! I can't wait to go right through it and absorb each image and see what you have to say! Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!! I have had a fun visit!!!!! Your have such lovely and beautiful projects!!!! Really lovely!!!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is such yummy eye candy and I love those Cath Kitson quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a good old poke around your blog today and enjoyed all the patchwork. I finished double bed quilt last month so I am all quilted out now!

    ReplyDelete