Monday 2 November 2020

Little update

Hello all,  I hope you are all keeping well under these uncertain times. Everything does seem rather strange at the moment here in the uk another lock down on its way.

It feels like an age again since I was last here, I still sew every day and enjoy every moment making pretty things to keep and sell. My fabric stash is forever growing I find it hard to not buy pretty fabrics even though I don’t need them, always thinking that one day I will use it for something




I still mainly make buntings but have recently made these gorgeous fabric cushions in these pretty fabrics





I do love this time of year, the  days are getting shorter and the changing colour of the trees , a good excuse to cosy up indoors with cosy blankets and twinkly lights.
A couple of quilts I’ve made recently


I have also taken on a new venture of cake making , I have always loved to bake so this was a perfect opportunity for me. As with my sewing I am self taught and I’ve been learning lots of new recipes, here are a few cakes I’ve been making recently.











Due to the lockdown that is coming up I will be offering a delivery service including postage of some items to the uk only so I will keep you updated as to my new ideas.
Christmas is fast approaching so I’m a busy little bee making lots of Christmas buntings





Well thank you always for popping by, I have a new website now , the link is at the top so please do pop by and take a peak and  see what you think thank you 
Much love Francine x







1 comment:

  1. Use your cell phone to make outgoing calls to customers or participate in conferences but display your work VOIP to maintain the professionalism of the call while #WFH
    That's just one of many use-cases of a VoIP CRM integration

    ReplyDelete