Thursday 25 February 2016

This and That !


Hello dear bloggy friends , hope you are all well , time is whizzing past as always and life is very busy but i am the happiest i have ever been , i love my life , my home and my children are my world and at nearly 20 , 17 and 9 they are growing up so fast i can hardly believe it and i have been blessed to have them as my own
My business is going so well too and i feel i am at the stage now that i could take someone on to help me as i simply just don't have the time to make all the lines i want to , i forever feel i'm on catch up which is of course fabulous that i am busy but i'm just not sure where to take it now
In a lot of ways i am happy just how it is, plodding on at my own pace but it's that nagging feeling that i could do so much more if i had someone to help me so i am at a cross roads and not sure which road i am going to take

I am loving the new Cath Kidston range this season and have treated myself to many things already ,the fabrics are very popular and i am loving all the designs


The cushions and buntings i make are always popular in Cath Kidston fabrics .
I am on Instagram a lot these days which i love and of course pinterest and i used to spend a lot of time looking through blogs all these are a big source of inspiration for me but again it is down to time and fitting everything in.
I also love this time of year and all the spring flowers and bulbs that are appearing
We just have a yard at the back which is a fairly good size and a bit of grass but this is enough for me , i have lots of pots and it's a very low maintenance garden which suits me ,the weather has been sunny and bright the last few days and the days are lengthening which i love so i am itching to get outside and pot up some plants for the warmer weather and the thought of bbqs and warm summer evenings are joyous to me , the winters always seem so  long .I however love all the seasons and by the end of summer i am ready for Autumn and the dark nights and snuggly evenings cuddled into soft blankets by the fire
well its late and lots to do tomorow so my bed is calling , thank you for popping by to see me and thank you always for your lovely comments
much love
Francine xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi what a lovely blog I love your colours and the things you make.
    I make simular things.
    Thank you for some inspiration.
    Jacky

    will pop back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've just found your blog the colours are lovely.
    The items you make are inspirational.
    They simular to what I try and make
    will pop back again.

    Jacky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jacky and thank you for popping by and good luck with your makes xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous fabric colours, pretty cushions

    ReplyDelete